In honor of Father's Day this weekend, we decided to devote this Thursday Thirteen to our Daddy and list thirteen reasons why we love Daddy:
1. All: He pets us.
2. the furballs: He doesn't step on us as much as Mommy does.
Zoey: Purrsonally, neither of them step on me. I think it's your fault if you get stepped on. You shouldn't be so annoying as to run under their feet.
3. Zoey: He cooks good food.
the furballs: Food? There's something to eat other than stinky goodness and crunchies? We're missing out!
4. the furballs: He lets us out of our room.
Zoey: Hey! I don't like that. I like the fact that they lock you up during the day when they aren't here. Come to think of it, I think they should keep you locked up all the time.
5. Zoey: He fills my food bowl when he gets home from work so I can have a snack before the furballs invade.
6. the furballs: He lets us go outside in the backyard.
Zoey: Ha! I can go outside anytime I want!
7. Zoey: He's better at giving me my sub-q fluids.
8. All: He plays the red dot game with us more than Mommy.
9. Zoey: He didn't get mad when I peed in his truck on the way to the v-e-t.
10. Gandalf: He hinted to Mommy that they should keep me instead of having another family take me away from my brother and sister.
11. All: He's good to cuddle with.
12. All: He keeps Mommy sane.
13. All and Mommy: He loves us very much!