1. Destroyed the first of what will be many catnip ravioli (hey we made it last two days!)
2. Destroyed a red feather boa (we're working on the pink one still)
3. Napped on the new quilt while Mom worked in her craft room
4. Checked out all the stuff the refrigerator repairman brought when he looked at the refrigerator today.
5. Ran around outside in the rain everytime we could get out the door.
6. Cha-Ching got neutered!
7. Helped Mom with loads of laundry by re-furring them as soon as they came out of the dryer
8. Played with the nieces on Christmas
9. Poo'ed on Aunt Kim's bed (well, in his defense, Cha-Ching did get closed in the room and there was no litter box).
10. Brought more bits of wood in from outside (Mom here: Anybody have any info to share on why the furballs like to carry in small bits of wood? Is it bad for them? Is there any way to stop it?)
11. Helped Mom scrapbook pictures of us and make a thank you card for Pat for the kitty photo book
12. Tried ham for the first time - yum yum - now we know why the Meezers like it so much!
and 13. Got lots and lots of loving and tummy scritches from Mom!
Oh and one other, we helped her pick out pictures for scrapbooking, especially this one:
It's the niece carrying Smoke around (which she does whenever she comes over). The Furballs, especially Smoke, are great with kids and other than a few pleaing looks to save them, put up with all the love and attention that the kids lavish on them.