Thursday, July 12, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #8
This week we present the thirteen naughty things the furballs did this week (I, of course, was an angel):
1. Smoke jumped on top of Mommy's grandfather clock.
2. Gandalf went over the fence into the neighbor's yard and Mommy had to go rescue him.
3. Chewie scared Mommy by hiding then crying like she was trapped in the neighbor's yard too (but she really was still in our back yard).
4. Smoke tried to steal popcorn out of Daddy's bowl (Daddy gave him some anyway).
5. Gandalf made biscuits on Daddy's face at O'dark'thirty.
6. All the furballs ate my special diet crunchies.
7. The furballs stood outside the door to Cha-Ching nursery and hissed and growed at him.
8. The furballs got on the kitchen counters at least a gazillion times.
9. Smoke chewed his way into my food bag in the pantry.
10. Gandalf got closed in the pantry and tried to pass my food out to Smoke under the door.
11. Smoke tried to climb in Mommy's cereal box when there was still cereal in it!
12. One of them (not sure who) stole garbage from the garbage can and made a mess in the dining room.
13. One of them (not sure who) took the door off the litter box and got litter all over the floor.
14. Chewie got in the litter box and tried to "play" with Mommy while she was cleaning it.
15. All of the furballs played with the tape backing when Mommy was trying to tape the glass.
16. Chewie ate my stinky-goodness! (Okay so I was done but that's beside the point!)
17. All the furballs slept on the clean laundry in the basket.
Oh my, I guess that's more than 13 and I'm not done yet. As you can see, they are not angels.