Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh bother, blogger is not letting us do a title today....
We got tagged by Ben Fuzz (oohh hooo hoo, he's such a cutie-pie) for this way cool meme.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living at Grandma and Grandpa's with Mommy. She was studying for the bar exam (she passed on the first time even though she couldn't remember much about the Takings Clause and it was one whole essay question!) I was spoiled there. I got lots of love and scritches and got to run around their acreage and chase a wild turkey!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was watching Mommy and Daddy put in a small pond in the backyard. Our old house had one but the new house didn't. So they built a small above-ground pond off the deck so we could watch the fishies, have a place to drink from (even though Mommy doesn't like it when I do that), and have lovely background sound when I nap in the sun.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Beef Temptations, salmon, crab, chicken and ham (I got some tonight even though the vet said it's too salty)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Hmmm.... I don't know. Occasionally something will get stuck in Mommy's head so she sings them to me. Today she was singing the Lion's song from Wizard of Oz - "If I were king of the forest!" Ha ha (she can't sing, trust me)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Is that just one million or is it the squillions from Powerball? It makes a difference you know...
If it's just one million:
1. Pay off the mortgage and Mommy's student loans
2. Buy an RV and boat so the beans can camp and fish
3. Send Liz some money to invest
(and that after taxes would pretty much take up all the money - and Mommy's not just saying that because she's friends with an IRS agent, she really would pay the taxes)

If it's squillions:
1. Pay off the mortgage and Mommy' student loans
2. Pay off the family members' mortgages or buy them a house
3. Buy an RV (and go to all the races one year all over the country) and boat
4. Endow a wing at the local humane society in McKenzie's name
5. Send the rest to Liz to invest so Mommy and Daddy can live off the interest and stay home to be our full-time slaves.

Five bad habits:
I don't have bad habits, but the furballs do:
1. Gandalf: Making biscuits on Daddy's face at o'dark'thirty.
2. Gandalf: Waking Daddy up at 5 a.m. every day (Mommy sleeps through our racket)
3. Smoke: Using the jet tub as a giant litter box (they close the door now so we can't go in there)
4. Smoke: Climbing onto the plant shelf beam separating the dining room and the living room (Daddy got video!) and climbing onto Mommy's "biological" grandfather clock (ha ha - Grandma and Auntie Michele will get that one!)
5. Gandalf: Climbing over the fence into the neighbor's backyard (the empty house for sale next door) and getting "stuck" requiring Mommy to break into the backyard to "rescue" me. Chewbacca: Then standing behind the house where no one can see me and crying like I'm lost too!

Five things you like doing:
1. Gandalf: Making biscuits on Daddy's face at o'dark'thirty.
2. Smoke: Sleeping with my head on Mommy's "I love Tony Stewart" Build-a-Bear that she got at the California Speedway this spring.
3. Zoey: Sleeping on my chair.
4. Chewbacca: Hiding in the "family size" Honeycomb cereal box.
5. Furballs: Playing with our pink Barbie boa!

Five things you would never wear again:
All: The I love Tony Stewart shirt and 20 hat!

Five favorite toys:
Pink Barbie feather boa
Whirly-bird
Family-size Honeycomb box
Catnip carrot
Track ball

Oh my that was fun. Hmmm, so who should we tag?
Sammy and Miles from Meezer Tails
Smeagol and Strider from Tails of Two Kitties
Rosie and Cheeto from Rosie and Cheeto's Blog

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I think the catnip carrot is a very good toy too. Oh, and the feather boah is good. And the Trackball game. Toys are fun.

Forty Paws said...

Pretty pond! Bet your daddy doesn't like kitty biscuits at o'dark early!!!

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Thank you for sharing all those wonderful things, about you guys. We love learning new stuff about our furiends. We like toys best! You don't like Tony Stewart!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! I like what you would do if you were a millionaire. :) The Whirlybird is a great toy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We REALLY love our Barbie boa, too ... Mom hides it in the 'frigerator so that Charmee won't destroy it single pawedly!
DMM