Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Another Card from the Simon Says Stamp October 2014 Card Kit

Let me start by confessing that I'm not actually in love with today's card.  It's okay.  I think it's that I don't really like the bright colors and I'm not thrilled with my coloring.  They seem just a little bit too much, but I still had fun making it.  I started by die cutting some white Neenah card stock with my American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Plus One die.  I colored the heart with a copic and stamped my sentiment.  On the inner panel of the polaroid, I stamped the mug, colored the coffee, added highlighting to the mug and colored the background.  Then I cut the patterned paper down to slightly smaller than my card base and added my completed polaroid on top to finish it off. 

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for the share. This would be a perfect card for one of my co-workers here at the office. I love the design of the flowers. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals