Monday, October 20, 2014

More Inspiration from the Simon Says Stamp October 2014 Card Kit

Today's card started with an accident.  I stamped out the mug and added the orange stamped stripe at the bottom and the sentiment, but somewhere along the way while coloring the coffee, I ended up with a dot of brown on the mug.  Boo!  Not ready to just throw it all away, I started adding dots all over the top of the cup.  When I was done, I decided it was good enough to keep, but I needed something that could handle the orange.  I decided to use the orange left over from a previous card along with this funky patterned paper with hints of orange.  I cut the funky paper down just a bit smaller than my card base, cut the orange to about a third of the size of the card and layered them up.  I stamped the steam in Khaki and (gasp) fussy cut it.  Then I added my cup to the card, the fussy cut steam and some sequins from the kit to finish it off.



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love coffee cards....guess they are so comforting! Love your variety....now you have inspired me to pull out those mug and coffee images. I also ordered the Lawn Fawn Love you a Latte and waiting for it....haha Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving comments. I've been busy, a little under the weather, had company for several days and just now getting back to card making and visiting blogs.

Unknown said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

Over 160000 women and men are utilizing a easy and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2lbs every night as they sleep.

It's very easy and works with everybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it half glass

2) Then follow this crazy hack

and become 2lbs skinnier the very next day!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful work on the cards that you do. You are very artistic in the works that you share with us. We hope you are having a wonderful day so far.
World of Animals