Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It's Time for a Christmas Card

The other Stampendous House Mouse Designs stamp I bought to play with on our trip is the Gingerbread House stamp.  I had a hard time deciding on this one because there were so many cute Christmas themed stamps.  But this one eventually called my name because it's so different than everything else I have in my stash.  It was so fun to color, but it took quite some time since I never did unpack my heat gun. 

I choose to use a simple card design for this one too.  It's so large there really isn't much room for much more on a standard size card base.  I found this oh so cute paper from the 6x6 paper pad from Jillibean Soup called Christmas Eve Chowder.  I loved this paper so much, I used the left over piece to decorate the inside of the card along with a strip of green from my stash.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

House mouse stamps were the beginning of my love for stamps and cards! You picked a great one and your card is adorable. Yup...I love the inside too with the scraps you had left.