Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Another Card Created from the Simon Says Stamp October 2014 Card Kit

For today's card, I started again with the mug.  I stamped it out, added the sentiment, colored the coffee and added some shading.  Then I fussy cut it (gasp, more fussy cutting).  Once that was done, I started with the other orange card base I made from card stock from the kit.  I used the stitched frame from the My Favorite Thing's Blueprints #13 to cut out a piece of vellum and the patterned paper.  I then layered the patterned paper on the card base before attaching the mug to the vellum.  I added glue to the vellum behind the mug and adhered that over the pattern paper.  I added a few dots of glue in the upper left hand corner and hid them behind a few sequins.  A few strategically placed dots of glue at the other corners secured my vellum and completed the card.

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We really like this design for this card. Something very good that you would give a co-worker. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals