Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Hello Card

I think this is probably one of my favorite cards of the recent batch.  I am still trying to use up the last of the Simon Says Stamp July 2014 card kit and I saved this cute hello paper (I really loved it and would have hoarded it if I wasn't so bound and determined to use up the kit).  For this card, I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello die and the heart die from the Large Stitched Journaling Card dies.  I die cut the hello and heart from card stock in rainbow colors plus black. I then layered them together so that from the side, there's this cute little rainbow effect.  I cut the paper down to just a bit under the standard A2 card size and adhered it to a card base from Soft Navy card stock (love that Simon Says Stamp card stock).  I then added the heart and the hello, covered them with Wink of Stella and then coated the top in Glossy Accents.  I love, love, love this card in person. 
 
 

No comments: