Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thinking of You Clean and Simple Card Inspired by Watercolor for Card Makers

I am obsessed with these Art Impression stamps!  They are so much fun to play with and I love that they were featured in the Onlinecardclasses.com class Watercolor for Card Makers.  For today's card, I stamped out a simple scene using Distress Ink markers and several sets (A, Flower Set, and the Foliage set) that I had purchased previously after watching Bonnie, the owner, demonstrate them at CKC. I then added a simple sentiment from the Crafter's Meow Potted Garden set and some Versafine ink.  Then I just added a simple black mat and mounted it all on my card base.  Simple, but very pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful card, love your use of the technique from class!! :)