Monday, March 24, 2014

Playing with Newton's Nook

I recently received my order for stamps from Newton's Nook.  They have some of the cutest stamps and how could I not support a company named after a cat?  When I unpacked them, Smoke, of course, had to come in to inspect them.

After they received the "Smoke Seal of Approval," I broke open the package for Wagon of Wishes and got inky since I had been waiting for these to make a very special thank you card.  The stamps inked up and stamped just beautifully and I used my brand new Copic markers (thanks Mom!) to color this cutie.  Then I stamped the sentiment using a combination of stamps from the set and from a Lawn Fawn "thanks!" stamp I had on my craft desk on a banner stamped and cut from the Bannerific set and dies from Lawn Fawn.  I used some left over paper from the Basic Grey Carte Postale 6x6 pad that came with a past Citrus Twist Project Life monthly kit.  Even the twine is some that I saved from the packaging of a monthly kit. 



1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so adorable- what a cute photo of your Kitty "Smoke" giving them his approval! I love how you colored the kitty and the wagon!