Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Congratulations Grad

I have one last graduation card to share.  My niece graduated from grade school last week and I wanted to do something to make it seem a little special for her.  I found this great card on Pinterest.  The original source comes from the Stampin' Connection, which I don't have access to so I can't share it. 

The card itself was super easy to put together.  I simply stamped the graduation cap from my TPC Studio's Graduation set on some blue paper using Momento black ink. I cut it out and then stamped the word "Congratulations" from my Cloud 9 Design Wedding set on some white card stock using StazOn ink in midnight blue.  I then cut out the word grad using the Aharoni font on my Silhouette using some Best Occasions glitter paper I've had for years.  I finished the card of with a little yellow cardstock from DCWV's Pastel Mat Stack and some blue cardstock from my stash.

No comments: