Friday, May 31, 2013

Project Life Week 21

It's been a wild and crazy week and I'm way behind in getting my projects posted.  Plus I haven't had much time to play in my craft room and, when I have, I've been so tired that it wasn't really productive time.  But today I got to spend the whole day in my craft room with my sister watching a marathon of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on the DVR and catching up.

For this week I finished up the last layouts with the Fact line from Basic Grey.  It's always a little more difficult when I get to the end of the line to make it all work.  I have to be a bit more creative, but that's kind of fun in it's own way, particularly this week where I knew I was going to have some extra inserts for this week.

But, for now, here's how the two page spread turned out:


No comments: