Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hello Card - Design Principals with Britta Swiderski

I'm sharing today a card I made as part of an online class called Design Principals with Britta Swiderski. 
I've just started this class and so far it's pretty interesting.  In addition to a lecture video, there are three project videos:  a tag of class information and two cards.  I thought I would share with you one of the cards I made after watching her video.  I used some paper from the mat stack for Mango Frost by DCWV and my Sizzix Top Note die for the shape and a EK Success punch called Bumpy Road for the strips. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin' Up using a stamp from the Portfolio set by Pink Paislee.  I inked the edges of all the paper except the sentiment with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and finished it off with some Pearls by Recollections.  It was pretty quick to make once I saw her video.  I'm sure I'll share more finished projects as I work through the class.

No comments: