Monday, April 8, 2013

Get Well Soon Card...

I've been sick since the middle of last week, so when I learned that a family member had gone into the hospital, I really didn't have the energy to make a card and used the one and only one from my stash.  So then when I found out that two more relatives were under the weather, well, I had to make a few cards really fast.  Fortunately I had just got a stamp set and matching die at the recent CKC convention that I really wanted to use and was perfect for the convention.  I used the umbrella4you set from The Stamps of life and a card sample from the gallery to make this quick and easy card.  I used a base from the DCWV Neutrals box of cards.  The card came together quite quickly but was a reminder of why I don't use my old Stampin' Up ink with clear stamps:  the images just don't stamp really well on clear stamps.  I think I'll see how the Quick Quotes ink does next time.
 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Zoe!! Just stopped by to say HIIIIII and see what you were up to! Hope your well!

Just love this gorgeous little umberella card - super sweet for someone who is a little under the weather!:)

Luv Karen
x