Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another Get Well Soon Card

In my quest for get well soon cards, I was inspired by this card from the gallery by Chillsgal. I made a few changes to it, like using my new Darice clouds embossing folder and adding a cloud from the Clouds2Cut set from The Stamps of Life.  The only thing I'm really unhappy with is my ink.  I've tried Stampin' Up ink and it doesn't work well with the clear stamps.  I tried some Quick Quotes chalk ink and I'm not too happy with it either.  I'm going to try another brand on my next card and see if I can't find one that I like.    I guess it's all about trial and error.


1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very pretty and soft! There are inks special made for clear stamps...I remember seeing a you tube video. I have used chalk inks. I have also did a very light sanding which helped a lot.