Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 2

I'm home and ever so happy to be here.  I thought I would post my Project Life-type pages.  I shared the first week a while back, but I've done several more since then.  So, to refresh your recollection, here was the first week, a single page:


This is the second week:

 
So I have some posts lined up to show off the pages, but I'm not sure how much creating I'll actually be doing this week.  It will be my first week back since the conference I was out last week, so I know it will be a crazy busy week at work.  Plus, my father-in-law, who just got back from the Mayo Clinic for a heart valve surgery, is in the hospital here now.  The valve is working fine; this time it's edema.  So they are working on getting the water swelling down.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh boy!,, I know all about projects like this! You did better than me storing the memories!