Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You Are So Loved

I absolutely fell in love with the sentiment on this card on I'm in Haven.  It was so wonderful that I just had to try my own hand at it. I opted to use more paper from the My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pad called Love Me and a flower cut from some DCWV cardstock using a rose pattern I downloaded from Silhouette.  Of course, once again, I didn't have the stamp but I didn't let that stop me.  I typed the sentiment in my Silhouette software using the Vivaldi font, flipped the sentiment horizontally and printed it on inkjet transparency.  I then used that as a rub-on to put the sentiment on my card.  I've never done it before, but this won't be the last time I use that technique.  It was super simple to do and really has opened up some new creative opportunities.

  

No comments: