Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello Kitty (Card)!

I saw this card on Pinterest and knew I had to make one of my own.  I found the original on DO Stamping with Dawn.  I have a friend that lives a state away and we only see each other once (or twice) a year at conferences.  One of my favorite memories from last year was shopping together looking for nerdy Hello Kitty things for her daughter.  This time, our conference is back in the city where we met, but I'm not going to this one.  So I wanted to send her something to let her know I'm thinking about her and how this conference celebrates having known each other for 12 years and going back to the beginning.  So this card is just perfect.  I cut all the elements in the Silhouette software and used the Fiskars All Year Greetings set for the sentiment for this quick, easy and perfect card.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh....wonderful....I have a good friend who LOVES hello kitty and I must make her one of these cards. She gave me a new trash can and ask me to do something in vinyl with Hello Kitty on it...my task for today.