Saturday, December 15, 2012

The start of the thank you cards

Well it's time for me to get in gear with thank you cards.  I'm already behind and I have a long way to go too.  So even though all I really wanted to do today was curl up and watch cheesy movies, I headed to the craft room and found some inspiration on Pinterest where I found a great card featured on Julie Davidson's blog called Julie's Stamping Spot.  Now, of course, I didn't have exactly the stamps she used, but I found a Rubber Stampede stamp of a fern and a leaf stamp from some random set in my stash.  That was enough for me.  I added a sentiment from Inkadinkado's Garden Flowers set and a couple of brads from my stash.  Because I used a black card, I added another stamp of the fern to a white rectangle of paper so I had somewhere to write inside. 

No comments: