Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank You #4



I just love my new Cameo. I can't believe what a great job it does cutting, even little intricut cuts like the one on the lattice work on this card. Not a rip, tear or problem just as long as I set the paper and blade correctly, which is taking a little trial and error since I have some really heavy weight paper. But even better, I love this thank you card that I bought from the Silhouette store. It's adorable and was so easy to make. I whipped out three of them in a short period of time this morning using scraps from my bin, a little ribbon from Michaels and a brad from JoAnn's.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

WOWOWOWOWOWO! Girl you are cranking beautiful, fun cards out with the Cameo. This is fantastic!!! ps don't mean to burden you with all the comments, but I've missed sooooo much on your blog and having a ball catching up.