Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You #2

I received a number of new Sizzix folders for Christmas and decided to try out some of them for my next thank you card, however, I found that I was pulling out old ones I've had for a while and found to be tried and true. This fun thank you card was built with Coordinations Black Magic cardstock using the Thanks folder. I then added a flower built from the Vine, Swirly die (the only new one used in this project) along with both a large and small flower from the Asterisks dies from Provo Craft. I colored the larger flower with Coffee Shop Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and topped the whole thing off with a Darice stud using my IRock tool. It was quick and easy, but looks pretty cute in person.


2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes...a fantastic card. Looks like you spent lots and lots of time on it. I am not familiar with the black paper. I hane something similar but not near as cool as this.

2 Ducky said...

What a lucky duck you are. Can't wait to see what other folders you got. Card looks great!