Friday, September 9, 2011

A different type of card...


I've never really branched out into different shapes of cards, but when I saw this video about a diamond-fold card on Creations with Christina, I thought I would give it try for a masculine birthday card for a co-worker. The nice thing was the "hidden" spaces were perfect for all of us to sign the card (plus it reminded me of those old folded doodads that we made in grade school - come on, you remember the ones where you had to pick a number and then pick a color and such and then it would reveal your fortune... Do kids even make those anymore...) Anyway, the card went together in a flash and is very simple. I didn't really add much bling or embellishment since it was my first try at this card, but I know it's not my last. Again, I used my scraps from my scrap bin of My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Boy paper. I'm not letting a single part of that paper go to waste.

No comments: