Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMG I won OMG I won OMG I won

I am soooooo excited. What a turn around to what started as a crappy week! Today my boss called and asked me to come down to a conference room. I felt like I was being called to the principal's office. Well, I felt like I would have felt if I had ever been called to the principal's office. I mentally started reviewing everything that had been going on lately trying to figure out what this could be about. I must have a guilty conscience for something but I just don't know what. When I got down there, she had Christmas swags for a group of us and I got to pick out my favorite one. It was great and my office smelled like Christmas all day. It was just what I needed to really get in the Christmas spirit.

Then I was going to work from home tonight because I'm stressed about how much there still is to do before the end of the month. But of course, I started blog hopping rather than logging in to work. Am I ever so happy that I did! I found out on on SEI's lifestyle blog that I won the $65 gift code from CSN Stores! Go check it out here. I have never been so shocked as to see my own profile on someone else's blog! New kitchen rugs here I come!

6 comments:

JustYolie said...

Awesome girl, you already know what you want!! :) :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is very exciting!

Gloria said...

Congratulation on your awesome surprise.

Precious Hugs

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yay! It's always nice to win something ... Especially when it's something you'd actually want!

And a box arrived today with cool stuff from you and Matt and Michele! Thanks so much! Certain felines will be enjoying some Temptations this weekend, too!

Love you!
Jessica

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Bosses need to realize that when they call you in and say "I have bad news" they should make it clear it isn't about yer job.

I had that happen once and it turned out that a kittie I had given him had been killed by a car. That was very sad, but I originally thought I was being "let go"!

After, I was really torn up. I had my jbo, but a kittie I loved was dead. I cried. It was a hard night.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats great news. Its always good to hear you won something and thats a great win to make your day.. Enjoy.. Hugs GJ x