Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally Done!

Whoo hoo! I'm done. Ten pages all finished and ready to go with days to spare. I even took some time today to clean up the last of the summer plants out of the front yard. I stared out with a sketch from Nuts About Sketches to do the page for Lee. Then I jumped over to Sketch Savvy for a layout for Ken.Next, I pulled up the December Page Maps to find a layout that truly inspired me to finish Mike's page. So I looked at a few of the past months on Page Maps and found this sketch in the September 2010 .pdfs that was perfect for Doug. Viola! I even had some company from Smoke in my craft room for most of the day. But then I was abandoned for the Christmas blanket.




I guess I can't blame them. Cuddling on the couch sounds pretty good to me. In fact, that's what I'm going to go do.

2 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I frequently find that I prefer the blanket to the Woman...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Blankets SHOULD always win. Well, mebbe laps. But blankets are always there...