Thursday, October 23, 2008

A moment with Sammy

Sammy: Temporary mommy, what is that thing you have?

I'm blind! Put that thing away!

Okay that's it! I'm out of here...

Chewie: Geesh. What a drama queen!

By the way, I really love the new fabric that you covered the chairs with Mom. It's very soft and squishy. Just the perfect place for napping.

Note from Mommy: I just finished reading this hilarious book called Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair and then found out she has a blog! I highly recommend it, whether you knit or not.

3 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh gosh, Sammy is SO handsome!

Ayla

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You've been very busy up there at your house! Mom's been a blur the past two weeks and the next two will be WORSE.

Enjoy bein' with Zoey, the Furballs, an' Cha-Ching ... You're a lucky dood, Sammy!

DMM

meemsnyc said...

You look so cute on that seat!