1. We can climb nine feet off the floor to the plant shelf dividing the living room and the dining room.
2. We can't get toys out from under the baker's rack anymore.
3. We can leap the fence in the backyard and visit the neighbors.
4. We can't sit on top of our tent anymore without it collapsing.
5. We don't have "accidents" in the middle of the night anymore.
6. We've learned that Zoey can open the back door when it's shut but not locked (Mommy and Daddy keep it locked all the times now).
7. We're pretty close to learning how to unlock the kitty door all by ourselves (even though Mommy and Daddy tell us to stop when we try).
8. We've got being underfoot down to a science.
9. Chewie can hunt and catch birds (and olives).
10. We don't have to go the vet every two weeks for shots anymore.
11. We don't have a cat nursery anymore.
12. We're alot faster (and smarter).
and 13. Chewie doesn't really fit in the basket in Mommy and Daddy's headboard anymore (but she thinks she does!).
Oh, and here's a secret. The furballs have been teasing Cha-Ching mercilessly about a certain young girl whose blog he's been secretly reading (and re-reading).