1. A catnip carrot
2. Two fluffy soft balls
3. Two catnip mice
4. Five catnip puffs
6. A round track with a flashy lighted ball in it
7. An orange collar for Smoke since Tony Stewart's car colors are orange and black
8. A plastic mousie that dispenses catnip
9. A Zoom Groom
10. Beef Temptations (of course and thank you DMM for the coupons)
11. Delibites (a kitty treat)
12. Pounce meaty morsels treats
13. A pink Barbie feather boa wand!
I highly recommend the pink Barbie feather boa wand. Mommy found it at PetSmart and the furballs go ape over it. Mommy has video but she couldn't figure out how to upload it. Maybe someday she'll get stuff like videos and auto-linkies figured out.
Also as mentioned yesterday, here is the press release on Tuesday's sentencing. Phyllis got 51 months as was agreed in the plea agreement and has been ordered to pay over $13 million in restitution. Mommy's just okay about it. It wasn't the satisfying event that she thought it would be. In fact, it was rather sad (pitiful sad, not crying sad she says). She has another sentencing tomorrow in a much smaller case and she hopes that will go well too.