Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thank you DaisyMae Maus

Mommy says I have to quit looking for where I saw the hammock because we've got to go get ready to go to an early Mother's Day lunch with Grandma Vi and the rest of the family. I was looking for the hammock because I saw it and pleaded with Mommy to get me one. Well that fell on deaf ears, but my cousin DaisyMae Maus must have heard my pleas all the way in the next state over, because she sent me one! Well, me and the furballs. Daddy got the mail and put it together for me yesterday and we all had to investigate it.

Personally, I think it looks much better under me!

Mommy's yelling at me to get off the computer and get ready to go but I want to add two more things:

First, I want to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. Thank you so much for all you do for us, humans and furry ones alike.

Second, Daddy's brother Jason needs all the prayers he can get. Jason has a brain tumor (and a six month old baby, Asa, that Mommy says is the cutest baby) and we need lots and lots of prayers for God to make him better and for support for Jason, Janette and Asa. Thank you!

7 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We are so glad that you like the hammock! Mom saw one made outta other stuff when we were at a Farmer's Market ... but Mom had heard about using pvc pipes instead, so she got a bunch of stuff at Lowe's and made four! I like the fabric furry much. It's easy to sew with, but it's super strong to support lots of felines! I also like how Tuxie fur looks against the black-n-white leopard pattern.

We hope that Perla and Gus like theirs, too!
DMM

Rosemary B❤️ said...

WE are sending strong purrrrs and prayers for your daddys brother, Jason. we want him to get better.
GET BETTER JASON!!! purrrrpurrrpurrrrr

Daisy said...

DaisyMae Maus is a very nice girl!

I am very sorry that Jason is sick. Pixie and I are linking paws and sending special purrs just for him. That usually works.

Around Your Wrist said...

daisymae made one for me, too! for my birthday. i'm not very patient...so i made mama open the package early (my birthday's not until tuesday). i really like my new hammock. you can see pictures of me in it on my blog.

purrs for your uncle jason!

--suz

Parker said...

Very cool hammock! We will pray for your daddy's brother so he will get better!
We like your blog!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Strong purrs and healthy thoughts for Jason and his fambly!
DMM

5Cats said...

5 purrs from us too. Hope Jason gets better soon.