Okay so DaisyMae Maus tagged me. Here are the rules for this meme ...Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names (holy cat, I'm not sure I even know seven well enough to tag). Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I peed in Daddy's truck when they took me to the vet to get my tests when I got sick from the bad food. (Daddy took it really well; Mommy laughed when they wanted a urine sample and Daddy offered to get it out of the back seat of the truck.)
2) I really like beef Temptations and will only eat food if there are beef Temptations sprinkled on it and then will only really eat the beef Temptations.
3) I used to play fetch with wadded up pieces of paper when Mommy was in law school. Now Mommy does the fetching.
4) I look exactly like my cousin DaisyMae Maus.
5) My cat mommy was locked in an apartment without food and water when she was pregnant. I was supposed to be aborted because they suspected that the lack of food and water would have caused damage but I was born in the car on the way to the vet so I ended up being fostered by one of my mommy's friends, which is how she came to be my mommy. (I'm okay except that I don't see all that well.)
6) I used to be really fat until I lost a lot of weight from being sick.
7) I once stalked a live wild turkey (not the alcohol, but the bird) on my grandparents' property. (Mommy doesn't know what I would have done if I had actually caught it and, between you and me, neither do I! So it's a good thing I didn't catch it, but I had a lot of fun trying.)
I will be tagging ... (sorry if I re-tagged anyone by error or tagged anyone that doesn't want to participate)
a. Daisy the Curly Cat
b. George, Tipper, Max and Misty
d. Mickey Mantle
e. Latte the Meezer
f. Jeter Harris
g. Tiger Lily