Thursday, September 4, 2014

On a Baby Card Roll Using Wild Child from Newton's Nook

I'm on a roll replenishing my baby card stash thanks to the Wild Child set from Newton's Nook. 
The stamps are just so cute.  For today's card, I played along with the sketch challenge over at Newton's Nook for their Inky Paws Challenge #13.  If you haven't checked out their stamps or played along in their challenge, you are missing out.  Don't wait any longer and go check it out.  They have such cute designs.

For today's card, I used the super cute kitty image colored with copic markers.  I looked at several paper pads for the card, but finally settled on the Echo Park For the Record 2 6x6 paper pad selecting some gender neutral green and yellow for the card.  I followed the sketch and added a button with some baker's twine (sorry I don't know the brand, it was used to tie up a Citrus Twist kit from last December) from my stash.

3 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! I love the green and yellow and nice job coloring the tigers. Make sure you remember to link it up to our challenge page- I didn't see it on there yet! Thanks again for playing along!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another lovely card with the set and great paper and design.

Taunya Butler said...

Great card - love the button with twine and the coloring is excellent!