Friday, September 19, 2014

It's Your Pig Day and Mine Too!

It's here!  It's finally here!  It's the home opener of my favorite hockey team and the hubby and I are there watching the banner raise from last year's winning season.  So excited!  So it only seemed fitting to do a card for a big, I mean pig, day. 

This is another image from the oh so cute Birthday Farm Animals set from Simon Says Stamp that I colored over the weekend.  This card came together so quickly since I had these scraps left from the Carta Bella Hello There 6x6 paper pad on my desk that were just calling my name.  A few cuts to trim the paper down to fit the background of the card, a few more cuts to create a banner and then I die cut my image using the Notebook Basic Die from Paper Smooches.  Then all it took was some tape, a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some Glossy Accents on the balloon and eyes to finish it off. 

No comments: