Friday, August 1, 2014

Enjoy Your Day Featuring Newton's Nook

Since I had my new stamp sets on my desk, I thought I would stamp out the images and play with them.  So the next few cards all come from one of Newton's Nook's newest sets called Newton's Summer Vacation.  For this card, I colored it all with copics the cut the panel out with the smallest banner from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners.  I ran some Lawn Fawn Sky Lawn Trimming through the banner piece.  I cut a piece of paper from the Echo Park 6x6 pad A Perfect Summer pad using the scalloped, largest die from Mama Elephant's Femme Frames and then adhered it to a orange card base.  I used pop dots for the banner and finished it off with some Glossy Accents on the mask and bubbles.


1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Love the stripes on the kitty! This card is super cute!!