Thursday, September 12, 2013

So Thankful for You - Inspired by Lawn Fawn

A dear friend of mine is starting a new adventure.  She's not really leaving but she won't be around as much.  So I wanted to the opportunity to let her know how much I appreciate here.  Today's card is inspired by an adorable card posted on the Lawn Fawn blog (love, love, love their products) that you can see here.  For my case of the card, I stamped the cute pumpkins from the So Thankful set in Versafine and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I then colored them with my Spectrum Noir pens and fussy cut them (since I don't have the dies yet - but they are on my wish list).  I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in white embossing powder use some Jillibean Soup paper.  I matted it on some more Jillibean Soup paper and added that to a card base from some Pop Tone paper I've been hoarding.  I love how it turned out even if I don't like my own photography of the card. 

No comments: