Saturday, June 22, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

For Week 23, I needed two additional layouts:  one for Rayna's graduation ceremony and a second for her graduation party.  I started with three photos of Rayna holding her various certificates and another photo of her with her teacher.  I was inspired by Sketch #105 from Sketch Savvy for this layout.  I cut apart a card from Basic Grey's Hey You Snippets pad to have a little bit of a decoration on each side of the vertical strip of photos.  Then I matted the picture with her teacher on a piece of paper from the 6x6 Hey You paper pad.  I found a piece of chipboard that was perfect for the title and then added a little washi tape here and there.  The only thing that makes me a little sad is that I had some issues with my Sakura Glaze pen when I added my journaling.  Also (true confession), I got it all a little crooked and it was driving me crazy, so I cut it down to mat the whole piece on a piece of DCWV card stock to finish it off. 
 
Here's how it looks in place in my book:

No comments: