Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 7

I made my first real mistake in week seven.  I had it planned out before I went on my trip, but, by the time I returned, I forgot I had set aside the protector sheet and my Valentine's Day card to my hubby. When I got home from my trip, I was so excited to see my order of the Pink Paislee Documented kit from Peachy Cheap had arrived.  I opened it up all over my desk and eagerly started to work with it.  Once this layout was "done," realized I had completely forgotten the card in the layout.  This is where the time I spend looking at everyone else's work really comes in handy.  I knew that others had made inserts for additional materials.  So I took a plan letter sized page protector and cut it down to the size of my card.  I sealed the cut with some washi tape and popped it right into my book.  Problem solved!
 
 
 

 

No comments: