Thursday, September 13, 2012

You had to be there...

One of the lessons recently on Learn Something New Every Day dealt times in our life that are memorable, but only make sense to the people who were there.  I've had lots of instances where that's happened, but one really resonates for me and it's all about "bacon, bacon, bacon."  Any time the hubster and I say that to one another we totally crack up.  It wouldn't make sense to anyone else but it complete does to us.  So this layout tonight was inspired by this week's sketch on Sketch Inspiration and is built upon that memory and I even wrote directly on the layout with my own horrible handwriting!  I never want to do that.  The layout was made with paper from Echo Park's mini collection "The Great Outdoors."  I just love this paper! 


So I've been battling a migraine for a couple of days now.  I even went home from work yesterday because I was so sick.  It's better today, pretty low key, but I'm ever so anxious to have it fully over.  But tonight I notice that certain foods just weren't appealing.  So I stood looking in the pantry for something that didn't make my stomach roll and I saw these muffin mixes I picked up the other day. 

For some reason, they actually seemed appetizing.  So, hubby picked the Cocoa Puffs and I cooked them.  Now I didn't think it was the best muffin I've ever eaten (not the worst either), but hubby seems to like them as I noticed there were a few more openings in the tin than the one we sampled together earlier...

No comments: