Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thank you card from the furballs!




Today a co-worker brought me a bag of kitty treats.Her daughter had won them in a gift basket from a local natural food store, but they don't have cats. My co-worker immediately thought of my herd and brought the bag for me. It's salmon flavored, so I wasn't sure if my all things but fish loving furballs would like them. Well, no fear there! Turns out, they LOVE them, I mean eat your finger off if you don't get it out of the way of me eating this treat LOVE them.



So fortunately, I had a kitty themed thank you card all ready in my stash to send off. Now I just have to go hide the bag carefully and then get some more from the store.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love the pic of the kitties and the simple design of the cat on your cute card. I enjoy my paw punch too and don't use it enough.