Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick card

The vinyl on my cup is finally giving up so it's time for something new. Plus I still need to replace my sister's cup and I have a new phone cover that needs something. So I've been playing around with new designs to cut in vinyl, but I haven't found just the right thing yet.

Because I've spent so much time on that, I didn't have much time to do a sympathy card for a co-worker who recently lost a sibling. Fortunately, I was able to put together this quick card using one of my absolutely favorite DCWV stacks - La Creme. I didn't have the right length of sentiment stamp, so I simply printed it out on my word processing program. But the white cardstock didn't go with the creamy color of the background paper. No problem there, I just added some Distress Ink in Old Paper and it fit in perfectly. Now that it's done, I can go watch movies with the hubby.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a lovely CAS card and that's so sad about your co-workers sibling. I too love the DCWV paper....now i need to get it.