Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picking berries

We got home tonight and took one look at the raspberries and knew we had to get to work. There was a second batch ready to be picked so we got them all picked, but still have one picking of them left. It was also time to pick the first of the blueberries and sugar snap peas. Everything else is coming along nicely, but isn't quite ready. It's so late this year because of all this crazy weather we're having.

The only bad thing about it is that by the time the picking was done and I visited some blogs, I didn't have much time left. So I used it making 10 more of those "Not available today" magnets I made a while back. Matt's boss saw them and asked if I would make them for all the other stores too. Fortunately I had saved the document and it didn't take long to churn out ten of them. Now I"m off to watch more of Monday night's TV that I still haven't finished (and this is Thursday! oh my)

2 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I used to have raspberries, but they slowly died out. I miss them. I should replant! I gather that you grow for sale. Those magnets sound like a great idea!

The Big Thing

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

All sounds so yummy. I don't know why I am not a big fan of raspberries. They are expensive and sorta a splurge for people. Maybe it is the same way with liver...don't like it either...haha I must have missed the magnets you made. Is there a link to see them....can't help but to be so curious.