Sunday, June 12, 2011

Michele come get your flip-flops...

Hmm... I can't believe that the weekend's over already. It seems like it's flown by. Certainly this rainy Sunday afternoon has. The kitties have napped but I've been busy. The laundry is done, the groceries are bought and stowed away, my thank you cards are written, the house cleaned and the floors vacuumed. I even found time to make some summer flip flops for around the house or out camping ( I was planning to break mine in by going to get a pedicure, but that plan evaporated when Matt did the grocery shopping with me and managed to buy $25.00 of cherries - I knew to be nervous when he gets around the meat counter but it never occurred to me that I had to worry in the produce aisle too).


These were super easy. Michaels had them on sale for a $1 and I just added some flowers I had in my scrapbooking stash, a large rhinestone and a bunch of Irock gems. Mine were a little more complicated because I had to dye the red flowers, but still, an easy project.

1 comment:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Too cute! I have been meaning to trick mine out, too!