Sunday, May 29, 2011

So Happy Together



I had been looking at this Sketch Inspirations layout #220 for days before I even started it and even then it took me two days to finish it. I even missed the deadline for the contest because I couldn't quite figure out how to make it all come together. But, at least I finally got it finished. The white, blue and pink cardstock is from DCWV Pastel Stack. The pink vertical paper is from DCVW Stack 5 and was scored on my score pad. The blue paper was run through my Sizzix with the Swirls folder. The circles and hearts were cut using Sure Cuts A Lot with my Cricut and the flower is from Imaginisce. The Joy photo turn and brads are from Joann's Essentials. The font is Bradley Hand ITC. The thread for the circle is from Prism.

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

So nice and clean layout! :)

Dee Burns said...

Great layout. I became a follower, came from Amy Chomas...from Getting Cricky with K.Andrew. I just had to let you know we are Cat people too. I have a Tux that looks like your Zoey. I started a Blog a few months ago, but no cat pics you have inspired me to put my babies up.
Thanks and can't wait to visit your Blog again.