Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love my Paper Zone!

I'm so excited! I just found out that I won the $20 gift certificate from the Paper Zone. I subscribe to their blog because they share such creative ideas. Plus, I just love that store. I'm almost embarrassed to say how many years I drove by it thinking it was just paper supplies for offices. I was so wrong. I finally ventured in there a year or two ago to discover what great scrapbooking, card making, and yes, stationery, they had. Now I buy all my envelopes there because I can get true invitation size envelopes that I can't hardly find anywhere else and certainly not as nice as these. Right now I'm stuck on these linen ones that are so classy looking. So if you've never been to Paper Zone, go check it out if there's one near you and stop by their blog and check it out too (right now you can see Zoey there!).

No comments: