Monday, April 4, 2011

Charlotte and Grace

I was having trouble with the title for this page. I cut out some letters, but they just didn't look right so I realized the perfect thing was to write the title right on the page. Problem was, I had already constructed the page so I couldn't print them on my printer and my handwriting, well, it's just plain awful. So I broke out my new CriKit pens and found the perfect solution. It's a little nerve-wrecking to simply draw the title on a page that's otherwise put together, but it turned out perfectly.

It was also the first time I have ever stapled on a page too. I don't know why I haven't tried it before because I've had colored staples sitting my drawer for the longest time and it's such an easy technique. I just never thought about it before, but it was on the October 2008 minimaps layout that I scraplifted from and I'm so happy I gave it a try. I had absolutely no feline help on this one at all. It was kitty nap time on the cat post.


1 comment:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Too complexicated fer kitties. Good time ta nap...