Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another simple layout

I have accepted that I'm not the kind to make heavily embellished or fussy layouts. I buy embellishments. I have whole stacks and drawers of them that are gorgeous and I loved in the store and such, it's just that I don't seem to ever really use them. I just really love clean lines. So tonight while I'm listening to the Portland Winterhawks win the fourth game of the seven game series (go Hawks!), I played with this picture of the dear hubby at the game we attended on our sixth anniversary. I've already done the picture of the two of us together there, which is hanging in my "gallery" at work (come to think of it, I really need to change because I haven't swapped out pages there in quite some time). But I've had this one sitting on my desk for a while and decided it was time to put it together. I'm not sure what my title will be or what journalling I may want for it, but here's my work in progress...

No comments: