Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm SEW excited!

I have to say a huge "Thank you" to Custom Crops for their free Cricut Expression cover sewing pattern and videos. I'm not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination. I even have a hard time sewing a straight line, but their pattern and video made it "sew" easy to make my own custom cover for my Expression. You can find the video and pattern here. I also need to say "Thank You" to Yolie over at Just Yolie. She posted pictures of the one she made with the links to Custom Crops and it inspired me. So yesterday I picked up some fabric and made this one this morning.

Oh, and I must be sure to give credit to my helper, Chewie. I'm sure I never would have been able to finish it without her holding down the fabric for me. Or, was she simply snoopervising?


2 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Chewie looks like a very big elp!

JustYolie said...

Your dustcover turned out GREAT!!! Love that fabric!