Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fun with word books

So much of what I've been playing with I can't share either because it's a gift for someone who reads my blog or because it's a project someone else requested I do and I don't have their permission to share it yet. But here's one that I think I'm safe posting. I've been playing with word books like the Marine one I made for a friend. So one of the ones I started with was the book "Asa" using my nephew's name. It's short and easy to work with. So I have the base of the book done, but haven't really played with finishing it. But I have to say that I love, love, love this My Mind's Eye paper from the Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy pack. I picked it up at Craft Warehouse a few weeks ago with one of their exceedingly rare 40% off coupons. It was also on sale during their open house and I was going to pick up a second pack, but, of course, they were sold out. No surprise since it really is an adorable pack.

So one of these days I'm going to add the pictures and the bling and send it off to my sister-in-law so she can have a handy book of pictures of the cute little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.