We want to wish a very happy birthday to DaisyMae Maus' Mom! We love you and hope you and your family have a phenomenal day!
And to all of you out there in the Blogosphere, happy Thanksgiving. We hope you all have someone special to celebrate this day with.
So it being Thursday, we thought we would do a Thursday thirteen of all the things we are thankful for:
1. Our family (of course that goes with out saying).
2. Our friends in the blogosphere and closer to home.
3. That we have a nice house to live in.
4. That we have food on the table, in the fridge and pantry.
5. That we have some money in our pockets and in the bank.
6. That we have jobs.
7. That we are healthy.
8. That both Mommy and Daddy get along with their in-laws and their in-laws all get along with each other (especially since many of them will be here today)
And on the not so serious side:
9. That Cha-ching let Mommy pet him and hold him today.
10. Daddy's thankful that Mommy's doing the all the Christmas shopping.
11. That we have a four-day weekend (well, Daddy may go work for a few hours on Friday).
12. Mommy's thankful that she has most of the Christmas shopping done already and the Christmas cards are ready to go.
13. The furballs are thankful that today they'll get turkey and ham today!