Monday, June 2, 2008

While Mommy's away...

We are home with Daddy. Smoke was concerned that Daddy couldn't take care of himself, so Smoke brought him a bird for dinner last night. I told Smoke that it was too early. Mommy and Daddy had a big lunch for Uncle's Mike birthday before Mommy left town for her conference. Smoke should have brought Daddy the bird tonight (although I suspect that dinner is probably courtesy of Burger King). Anyhow, things are pretty much the same old, same old for us. Mommy's still busy with her new job and Daddy's been busy putting together a new kitty tv (aka fish tank) for Chewie in the family room and we've been eating, laying on and rolling in the catnip. Aaahhhh... life is good.

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was very thoughtful of Smoke.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Although the yummy birdy sounds like a good dinner for your daddy ... I would guess that a trip to Burgerville would be more up his alley. Take good care of him.

Oh, an' let your momma know that mine is coming up in late June.

DMM

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, it is still good ta bring the dady some food... Sharing food is nefer wrong...

Black Cat said...

That was very kind of Smoke. I hope your Daddy appreciated the thought:) xxx

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified mkandthecrew.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://qulearnnewthings.info/forum].[/url][url=http://coolnewideaser.info/forum].[/url][url=http://cesmartthoughts.info/bookmarks].[/url]