1. Zoey: I hid all day long until everyone left!
2. Cha-Ching: I hid under the couch and in a blanket on Grandpa's lap (he was nice).
3. and, of course, the furballs: We stole food off the table when no one was looking. Hotdog... Yumm-o!
4. We hid under the couch from cousins Rayna and Hallie.
5. We got lots of loving and scritches from all the family.
6. Mommy put a replacement bird on our Whirly-bird.
7. We had an endless supply of beans willing to play Whirly-bird, Barbie boa, feather stick, track ball, 'nip carrot and other kitty games with us.
9. In addition to playing with us, Hallie played with our cousin, baby Asa.
10. We napped with Grandpa!
11. Smoke: But I napped with Daddy while he played with Asa.
12. We let Asa pull on our furs and didn't even complain! (I guess this means we're kid-friendly).
and 13. We got to stay up and run around all night because Mommy didn't have to work today! Oh and hehe, Cha-Ching has to go to the V-E-T today to get a checkup, microchip and vaccines.
Oh, and Mommy's been so busy that I never even got the chance to share the good news. On Saturday when I went to the V-E-T, she did my bloodwork again. She called on Monday to report that all my tests were normal! Okay, they were in the high end of normal, but Mommy's very happy (and I am too!) with that.